Bio-Fluid is a high-purity medical-grade white oil, free of resins and acids. It was developed especially for lubrication and care in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic industries.
The water-white, solvent-free product has no smell or taste. It also has a high creeping capability and it is water-resistant. It reduces friction and wear, suppresses squeaking noise, protects against corrosion, and dissolves dirt and rust. Temperature range: -25°C (-13°F) to +120°C (+248°F).
- Lubrication, protection, and care of precision mechanism in food technology
- As a spray oil for production and filling plants in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry
- As a lubricant for filling and packaging plants in the entire beverage industry, for example for the smooth running of wine bottle corking machines and the gripper mechanisms of labelling machines
- Can be used wherever occasional, technically unavoidable contact with food or its packaging arises
Bio-Fluid does not attack the following plastics and elastomers:
- ACM, CSM, FKM, NBR, SQM/MVQ, ABS, CA, EPS, PA, PC, PE, PET, POM, PP, PPO, PTFE, PVC.
Not resistant to Bio-Fluid are:
- EPDM, NR und SBR.
The resistance of all plastics and elastomers not listed here must be determined by individual tests.
Bio-Fluid corresponds to:
- The definition of “Paraffinum Subliquidum” (subliquid paraffin) “Deutsches Arzneibuch” (DAB 10) (German Pharmacopoeia).
- The NSF1 classification H 1 for direct contact with food
1 Non-food Compounds Registration Program