PU Coiled Air Hose Assemblies overcome the limitations of nylon, such as kinking, abrasion and resistance to oils, and increases the effective working temperature range.
The use of PU allows use in any direction with the elimination of hose kinks aiding air flow. It also provides ease of use when attached to tools, helps protect tool ends and leaves the work area clear of entanglements and trip hazards. A range of hose sizes, working lengths and colour is available.
Key Product Benefits
- Polyurethane (PU) material
- Nickel plated 360° swivel fittings
- 200m straight ends with spring guard
- Hose recoils to a fraction of it’s working length
- Range of hose sizes, working lengths and a choice of colour
|Maximum working pressure||200lbf/in²||14bar|
|Part No.||Description||Hose ID||Hose OD||Hose Length||Hose Fittings||Hose Colour|
|HA5213||Polyurethane Coiled Air Hose Assembly||6.5mm||10mm||7.5m||R 1/4 swivel ends||Red|