Loctite 660. High strenght used to repair worn coaxial parts without requiring machining e.g. bearing shims, keys, splines
Retaining Compound – high strength. Gap filling. For repair of worn-out seats, keys, splines, bearings or tapers without remachining.
LOCTITE 660 is designed for the bonding of cylindrical fitting parts, particularly where bond gaps occurs such with worn parts, without the need for remachining. The product cures when confined in the absence of air between close-fitting metal surfaces and prevents loosening and leakage due to shock and vibration. This product exhibits excellent gap cure characteristics and is also suitable for retaining shims.
- Ideal for repairing worn parts without remachining
- Enables re-use of worn bearing seats, keys, splines or tapers
- Suitable for retaining shims
- P1 NSF Reg. No.: 123704
- Colour: Silver
- Max. gap size: 0,5 mm
- Service temperature range: -55 to +150°C
- Tensile shear strength in N / mm²: > 17,2
- Approvals: P1 NSF
- Fixture time steel: 15 min
- Thixotropy: Yes