Loctite 603. High strenght low viscosity retaining compound.
Retaining Compound – high strength. Ideal for bearings. For use on close-fitting cylindrical parts. High oil tolerance.
LOCTITE 603 is a high-strength retaining compound. Designed for the bonding of cylindrical fitting parts, especially for sintered bearings and also where consistently clean surfaces cannot be assured. The product cures when confined in the absence of air between close-fitting metal surfaces and prevents loosening and leakage due to shock and vibration. It has a high oil tolerance.
- High-strength retaining compound
- Especially suitable for sintered bearings
- High oil tolerance
- Colour: Green
- Max. gap size: 0,1 mm
- Service temperature range: -55 to +150°C
- Tensile shear strength in N / mm²: > 22,5
- Approvals: P1 NSF, WRAS
- Fixture time steel: 8 min.
- Thixotropy: No