Loctite 577 is medium strenght pipe sealant for metal threads.
Thread Sealant – medium strength. General purpose. For overhead applications and fast application at low temperatures. Slow curing.
LOCTITE 577 is designed for the locking and sealing of metal pipes and fittings as well as other cylindrical metal assemblies. The product provides an instant, low-pressure seal for metal pipes and fittings. It will not creep, shrink or block systems by shredding. Suitable for fast application at low temperatures. It has excellent chemical and thermal resistance and offers less migration of liquid product after application to the part.
- The all-rounder – general purpose liquid thread sealant for sealing metal thread
- Suitable for metal threads only
- Instant low pressure seal
- Resistant to fuel, oil, coolants and hydraulic fluids
- Locks connection against vibration-induced loosening
- P1 NSF Reg. No.: 123001
- DVGW Approval (EN 751-1): NG-5146AR0621
- WRAS Approval (BS 6920): 0711506
- Colour: Yellow
- Max. thread size: M80 / R3”
- Service temperature range: -55 to +150°C
- Breakaway torque: 11 Nm
- Approvals: DVGW, WRAS, NSF
- Disassembly strength: Medium
- Thixotropy: Yes