Instant Adhesive – toughened. Ideal for bonding metal to metal, to rubber or magnets. Good resistance in humid environments. Fast curing.
LOCTITE 480 is an instant adhesive designed for the assembly of difficult-to-bond materials which require uniform stress distribution and high tensile and/or shear strength. It is a rubber-reinforced adhesive offering increased flexibility and peel strength along with enhanced shock resistance. The product provides for the rapid bonding of a wide range of materials, including metals, plastics and rubbers. The product exhibits good resistance in humid environments.
- For applications where shock resistance is required or shock or peel loads are present
- Ideal for bonding metal to metal, to rubber or magnets
- Good resistance in humid environments
- Colour: Black
- Fixture time: 20-50 sec.
- Service temperature range: -40 to + 100°C
- Max. gap size: < 0,15 mm
- Description: Thoughend, black, slow