Loctite ® 401™ Prism ® Low viscosity, surface insensitive, one part, room temperature cure, instant adhesive. Designed for the assembly of difficult-to-bond materials which require uniform stress distribution. Particularly suited for bonding a wide range of materials, including metals, plastics, and elastomers.
Instant Adhesive – general purpose. Low viscosity. Ideal for use on porous substrates.
LOCTITE 401 is an instant adhesive designed for the assembly of difficult-to-bond materials requiring uniform stress distribution and high tensile and/or shear strength. The product provides for the rapid bonding of a wide range of materials, including metals, plastics and elastomers. LOCTITE 401 is also suited to bonding porous materials such as wood, paper, leather and fabric. Perfect for all quick repairs and all types of small emergency repairs.
- Universal instant adhesive
- Very high strength on close-fitting parts
- Perfect for all quick repairs and all types of small emergency repairs
- Bonds a wide range of similar or dissimilar substrates (metals, rubber, wood, cardboard, ceramics as well as most plastics)
- Colour: Colourless transparent
- Fixture time: 3 – 10 sec.
- Service temperature range: -40 to + 80°C
- Max. gap size: < 0,15 mm
- Description: Universal, low viscosity