Loctite 270 is high strength thread locking compound.
Threadlocking Adhesive – high strength. Permanent locking. Suitable for all metal threaded assemblies.
LOCTITE 270 is a high-strength threadlocker for maximum efficacy in the securing and sealing of bolts, nuts and studs to prevent loosening due to vibration. The product serves to permanently lock assemblies which must not come loose. It works on all metals, including passive substrates such as stainless steel, aluminium and plated surfaces. It is proven to be tolerant of minor contamination due to industrial oils, e.g. engine oils, corrosion prevention oils and cutting fluids. Can be disassembled by heating to 300°C.
- High-strength general threadlocker for maximum efficacy
- Prevents loosening on vibrating assemblies, e.g. pumps, gear boxes or presses
- Works on all metals, including passive substrates (e.g. stainless steel, aluminium, plated surfaces)
- Proven to be tolerant of minor contamination due to industrial oils, e.g. engine oils, corrosion prevention oils and cutting fluids
- Permits disassembly with hand tools
- Can be disassembled by heating to 300°C
- P1 NSF Reg. No.: 123006
- Colour: Green
- Max. thread size: Up to M20
- Service temperature range: -55 to +180°C
- Breakaway torque: 33 Nm
- Approvals: P1 NSF Reg. No.: 123006
- Fixture time steel: 10 min
- Fixture time brass: 10 min
- Fixture time stainless steel: 30 min
- Thixotropy: No