Hose clips and jubilee clips are both names for the same thing. These little round clamps that are used to secure hoses onto a pipe. Designed with a set screw which is tightened to pull the sides together, this remarkable little device offers a secure way to hold your hoses in place. Not only does it keep the end of the hose from leaking, it is also ideal for hoses used in high pressure turbo and cooling systems.
- Hexagon screw
- Traceability code
- One-piece pressed housing
- Smooth band underside#
For the most extreme environments Produced in SMO 254 material for extreme environments where lower case stainless steel or acid proof material is not enough. SMO 254 is an austenitic stainless steel designed for maximum resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion and has a very good resistance to various types of stress corrosion.
Advantages at a glance
- Every clamp is date stamped for traceability
- Excellent resistance against pitting and crevice corrosion
- Very high resistance against stress corrosion cracking
- Strong performance under heavy mechanical loads
- Wire for parts for seawater handling equipments
- Chemical and food processing equipments
- Oil and gas production equipments
- Marine and shipbuildning