THE HELMET OF CHOICE – SENTINEL FOR WELDING’S BEST
The best welders deserve the best equipment. And when it comes to choosing a helmet, Sentinel is it – with ergonomic headgear, supreme comfort, intuitive controls, and crystal-clear visibility.
STREAMLINED SHELL DESIGN
Welding hoods have looked the same for years. But no longer. Sentinel’s streamlined shell design is not too big and not too small, accounting for a range of different head sizes and shaking up the aesthetics at the same time. The flush exterior also minimizes extrusions, so nothing catches when working in a tight space.
ERGONOMIC HALO TM HEADGEAR
Sentinel’s headgear was built from the ground up with a focus on ergonomics. The five-point-contact headgear is adjustable, so the weight of the helmet can be shifted around the head, which reduces pressure loads and increases comfort for long-term wear.
SPHERICAL FRONT COVER LENS
The sweeping design across the helmet allows more natural light to get in when welders are in grind mode, ultimately increasing visibility and clarity. Sentinel also comes with two lenses: A clear lens and a yellow lens, each of which is quickly and easily replaceable.
HYPERVISIBLE LCD CONTROL PANEL
Standard analog buttons get an upgrade on Sentinel, which features a full-color LCD touchscreen panel, similar to a smartphone’s screen. This premium display will increase clarity for welders, and its intuitive controls and easy-to-use functions make clever technology simple.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE AUTO-DARKENING FILTER (ADF)
Sentinel redefines visibility for the welder with its high optical class ADF, allowing for a brighter view and enhanced color definition. The light state grind mode provides superior convenience and can be accessed from an external button.
- Revolutionary shell design – high impact resistance nylon.
- Halo™ headgear – ergonomic, infinitely-adjustable 5 point head gear provides extreme comfort and balance. Low-profile design, central pivot point allows for maximum head clearance while helmet is in the up position.
- 3.93 x 2.36 in. (100 x 60 mm) viewing area. 1/1/1/2 –5-13 ADF.
- Color touch screen control panel with 8 separate memory settings and externally activated shade 4 Grind Button.
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Welding,PAW – Plasma Arc Welding
- Welding,GMAW (MIG/MAG – Metal Inert Gas / Metal Active Gas)
- Welding,GTAW (TIG – Tungsten Inert Gas )
- Welding,SMAW/MMA (Stick)
- Cutting,Oxy Fuel Cutting
- Cutting,Plasma Cutting
FACT SHEET SENTINEL A50