ESAB Savage A40 Helmet
The SAVAGE A40 helmet has been designed to meet the needs of a variety of welders, providing a high tech lightweight shell to protect from heat, sparks and spatter. Utilizing the latest ADF technology, the welding lens gives a high clarity of view with True Color, resulting in an excellent optical quality. The SAVAGE A40 helmet provides ideal functionality, performance and comfort to the occasional welder, maintenance and construction workers through to the professional welder.
With radical design cues inspired by our best-selling Sentinel™ ASO helmet, a brighter view, and enhanced color definition, the Savage A40 automatic welding helmet lets occasional and professional fabricators alike unleash a new world of welding and cutting performance
- External shade adjustment between DIN 9 and DIN 13 and an optical class of 1/1/1/2. Delay and sensitivity can be adjusted from the inside
- Four arc sensors for higher auto darkening response
- Wider coverage and a larger viewing area of 100 x 50 mm (3.93 x 1.96 in.) that offers a wide field of vision and increased spatial awareness
- Sensitivity control is an adaptable feature useful when welding low amp TIG for better reaction to darker arc light
- Delay control enabling the welder to set how long the lens stays dark after the welding arc stops. Short delay helps get the job done faster during tack welding, while longer delay is useful for high amperage welding
- Externally activated Grind Button. Shade 4 Grind Mode
- True Color allowing for a brighter view and enhanced color definition
- Plasma Cutting
- Oxy-Fuel Cutting
- SMAW/MMA (Stick)
- GTAW (TIG)
- GMAW (MIG/MAG)
- PAW – Plasma Arc Welding
Savage A40’s lightweight shell comes with all-new adjustable headgear to provide exceptional comfort while protecting from heat, sparks, and spatter – no matter the application.
CRAZY OPTICAL PERFORMANCE.
We equipped Savage A40 with a 3.93 x 1.96 in. viewing area for a wider field of vision and greater spatial awareness. Its 1/1/1/2 optical-class lens features our ultra-clear true-color technology for increased weld pool clarity and enhanced definition. The result? A bigger, better view.
With Savage A40, the sensitivity and delay settings are completely in your control. Adjust the sensitivity before low-amp TIG welding for better reaction to darker arc light, or fine-tune the delay to set how long the lens stays dark after the welding arc stops. And Savage A40’s four light sensors provide a raster auto-darkening response, especially when working out or position.
WILD EXTERNAL FEATURES.
Just like Sentinel, Savage A40 comes with an externally activated grind mode button for superior convenience. And its DIN 9-13 adjustment knob makes it easy to change shades, even while wearing a heavy glove.